Moto G4 Plus launched in May 2016 at a price range of 10,000-15,000 Rs, powered with 1.5 GHz octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 processor and 2 GB ram, 16-megapixel rear and 5-megapixel front selfie camera. The Phone comes with sufficient 16GB of internal storage expandable up to 128GB with a microSD card. This device runs Android 6.0.1 with power back support of 3000 mAh non-removable battery.
Moto G4 Plus Camera Issue
The most common issue with Moto G4 plus camera is its “lens” most users complained this issue of getting scratches over the lens. This issue is developed due to its body design and quality of the lens. The camera lens comes with a non-scratch resistance lens which ultimately reduces image quality and user satisfaction.
Moto G4 Lens Repair And Replacement
Things required for replacement of Moto G4 Plus camera lens.
- Lens: Wise Guys Rear Back Camera Glass Lens Frame Holder Replacement for Moto G4 G4 Plus– Black
- Knife: Sharp Pointed
- Hair Dryer: For Melting Glue
#Steps To Follow
- Open your back cover of Moto G4 Plus
- By using knife remove silver lens holder ( Be careful that you should not damage your camera) and keep it a side.
- Now by application of hair dryer, apply for 30-60 secs above the lens.
- Take a knife and remove the lens and flash light glass.
- Now place the flash light lens over flash in the correct position.
- Hold the lens with your one hand on the transparent side and remove the blue plastic cover and place it over in the correct position.
- Slight press lens and remove the transparent plastic from the lens.
- Now place your lens holder back properly and put your back cover.
- Open your camera and test your new lens.
- Enjoy !! Capturing 🙂
Image Source: “Moto G4 Plus Rear Camera Glass Lens Repair Guide” on YouTube
~ Do It Yourself | Share | Comment ~