Pdf and Word File
In today’s world where computer is everything and using soft media is very essential here most of the user use Microsoft office and particularly MS Word. The two extension which is mostly used in world is .Docx and .Pdf, the Microsoft word is mostly used any computer user as it is very basic functions on computer. This extension is used for all purposes like business, educational, private, journalism, and etc. The basic problem with word file is it can be edited and forward without knowing to author so what to do ? here acrobat has found solution by providing .Pdf file format as this file cannot be edited hence your content cannot be changed and safely handed over to user. This file provide very desirable view a to text as no editor tool are shown at screen. This is very popular to convert your.doxc file to a.pdf so, Let’s convert word to Pdf.
How To Convert Word To Pdf
It is very easy and fast to convert your word file to pdf. It can maximum 5 min depending upon size of your word file. This method is online method soon offline method will be posted as it’s part-2. Just follow steps below…
- Open browser and visit link below https://online2pdf.com/convert-docx-to-pdf
- After visiting the link above scroll down and click on select file.
- Now upload your.docx file to website.
- Now you will see mode of conversation here by default select standard conversation and select convert to format for now select .Pdf.
- Just click red button below and wait until process completes.
- After completing uploading and conversation your converted file will automatically start downloading. After downloading open and Share your uneditable pdf file.
If you find this article helpful then share and help others.We hope you like this post share and appreciate our works… If any suggestions/experience feel free to comment below.